1. Do you have an OHS Policy on public display in your organisation?
2. Have you identified and documented the risks of your work?
3. Do you keep records of consultation with your workers about OHS matters?
4. Do you keep records of OHS training you have provided for your workers?
5. Do you keep records of OHS injuries and incidents?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, your workers may be at an increased risk of injury or incident.
Additionally your business or organisation may be at risk of non compliance with OHS and Work Cover Acts and Regulations.
Section 19 of the OHS Act 2012 sets out requirements for all businesses and organisations, no matter how large or small. The 5 questions above address some compulsory requirements of this section of the Act.
For assistance in determining your compliance requirements and creating a plan to address them, contact us today.